There are different video editing apps available for your Android and iOS devices, but the InShot Pro app is the best among them. This application puts sentimental effects on your content. InShot Pro lets you add music, transition effects, and text to your project. Transition effects play an important role in making a video more playful. In this social media era, viewers have a crucial demand for content. You can fulfill this demand by adding sound effects and music to your videos.
How to Add Music to Video in the InShot Pro App?
This section will walk you through the process of adding music to videos in the InShot app.
- First, download and install the app on your Android or iOS device.
- Next, open the app on your mobile phone.
- Then select the music menu from the main screen. After that, create a new project.
- After reaching the editing interface, import your favorite video that you want to edit.
- Now, tap the music option, which is located at the bottom of the screen. Then tap the track menu and select the song you want to add.
- You can choose music from the musical library of InShot Pro by clicking on the featured tab or select your favorite song from your device by clicking on My Music.
- Once you have finished, hit the “Use” button and add music to your video.
How to Add Transition Effects to Video in InShot Video Editor?
In this section, you will learn how to add transition effects to a video or photo in the InShot app. You can use this guide on Android devices.
1-Launch the App
First, launch the app on your mobile phone. Select your favorite images and videos that you want to merge. Now, click on the Video tab and select New Project.
2-Open the Transition Tab
Next, open the transition tab and click on the tick icon, which is located on the right side of the interface. Now, slide the timeline onto the frame where the different videos merge.
3-Choose the best transition and time
InShot Pro provides the basic transitions such as “Glitch” and “Light”. These transitions give a classy look to your video. Select your favorite transition and adjust the time for each transition by using the sliding bar. After you have finished, press the Tick button to save your transition.
Now, I will provide you with a guide on how to add transitions by using the iPhone.
- Open the app on your iPhone and the interface will open within a second. Choose the Video tab from the main menu.
- Select the video that you want to edit.
- Now, pick your desired transition. The basic transitions are free, while others are paid.
- Next, choose a suitable time for your transition by using the sliding bar. After that, click on the Tick sign and save your video with the transition.
Related Guide: Inshot Pro Apk for IOS
How to Add Text to a Video in the InShot App
Here, you will learn how to add subtitles or quotes to your video while editing with InShot Pro App.
- First, launch the app. The main interface will open quickly.
- Now, tap the Video option and choose the best video from your device, then click on the arrow icon.
- Next, click on the Text tab.
- Write your favorite lines and use the arrow icon.
- Once you have done that, click on Save Changes.
- Congratulations, you have added your best lines to the video in the InShot Pro app.
I hope this article will help you how to add music, transition effects, and text to a video in InShot step by step. Multiple transitions effects are available for the users in this editing application. These transitions include Dissolve, Fade, Blind, Bar, Erase, Flash, Cube, and Dispersion Blur.